Skip to main content

Ready-Set-Go………

As my first post to this blog, I would like to take the opportunity to thank my loving parents and family members from whom I have developed a skill of writing and enthusiasm to express myself on a public platform. I would also like to thank Blogger (#notsponsored) for making it so easy to get started. If the intro above isn’t clear enough, some basic information about me would be that I am an entertainment fanatic. Anything that gives me even a grain of pleasure can attract my attention and get me to be easily addicted to it. Hence, the idea to start this blog comes with the fact that groaning on about what I like ALL the time is not what I consider good behavior nor would I want my friends and family to feel overwhelmed by me constantly going on about my own interests, trust me I know people who I myself get overwhelmed by. An easy and simple description of me would be that I am an introvert, who is also a geek, in a family that seems more than social, hence this blog acts like my get-away from my life. You will get to know more about me as and when I feel comfortable about revealing certain information online. I hope you find my views displayed on this blog extremely enjoyable and I am very grateful that you took out the time to get to know me better. Any suggestions to improve the blog are greatly appreciated. Thank You! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinnabon Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory

  There is some wisdom here that tells me to upload the review of this before anything else because I am afraid I might forget what mental notes I made about the cheesecake. So ok, this is my first of 5 drafts, I have many articles lined up after this.  It was my birthday on 11 July, but I was quite busy back then, so I instead redeemed by free Cheesecake Factory slice on the 25th of July. I had a wonderful day, and I journaled it all so if anyone is interested  feel free to leave a like or a comment, and I might share that entry.  Focussing back, the cheesecake pictures above is a recommendation of the bartender there. I had come there twice before and tried the coconut cheesecake, and another flavor I am not able to properly recall. But I remember they were very stuffy. I had gone with one other person first, and then 2 other people, and it was hard both times to complete the cake. So I was aware that if I planned to have the cheesecake at 3 PM, I would have to mak...

Lessons in Chemistry (TV and Novel)

  I do not know if anyone is gonna read this, but for context, this and the next 5 reviews were all written on the same day. So apologies if the quality of any of the reviews feels low (me pretending like all the reviews are earth shattering masterpiece essays). I still haven't zeroed in on what I do exactly. I don't review this stuff, because I need to review for someone, writing all this for myself doesn't indicated a review, more like a thought journal. Yea, they're jus thoughts. So what did I think of Lessons in Chemistry? My fingers have an urge to type out "Eh", but the truth is, it's more like "Ew". Let's start with the book, because that's what I picked up first. I saw Lessons in Chemistry being reviewed by my local library. In that review written by Mary I., she says "This story is rich and complex, the characters witty (the good ones) and sometimes unbearable (the bad ones,) and it is guaranteed you will not stop turning th...

Do Our Greivances Mean Anything?

  The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing. "During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter than ours. Experts say that significant contributing factors in many on-the-job accidents are fatigue and sleep deprivation among workers. Therefore, to reduce the number of on-the-job accidents at Quiot and thereby increase productivity, we should shorten each of our three work shifts by one hour so that employees will get adequate amounts of sleep." Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted. The vice president of Quiot Manufacturing has received a fairly adequate evaluation of the grievances of the workers. The comparison betwee...